The Gardendale Chamber of Commerce was organized to advance the general welfare and prosperity of the city of Gardendale and its surrounding area. This goal is pursued daily by exploring all avenues available to promote the economic, civic, commercial, cultural, industrial, and educational interests of the city.
Visit the Gardendale Chamber of Commerce Website by clicking here!
Reasons to become a member of the Gardendale Chamber of Commerce:
- As a business owner and/or resident of Gardendale, it is in your best interest to promote your community. By becoming a member, you give visible evidence that you and your business care about Gardendale and its future.
- Through the valuable contacts made as a member of the Chamber, your business will become better known and therefore more prosperous.
- The Chamber encourages trade between city businesses and often makes referrals - always using the members of the Chamber as first choice.
- The Chamber promotes events that give networking opportunities to business owners, including a monthly luncheon meeting. These meetings feature speakers from both inside and outside our community, imparting information on a variety of topics.
- As a member of the Chamber, you will have a voice in the direction of business and leadership of our community.
- By being an active member and paying dues, you can strengthen the Chamber which in turn helps the community to become more prosperous and strong.
The list goes on, but you can see from these few that Chamber membership has many advantages. Membership is available to both businesses and individuals. Your Chamber dues will be a investment in your success. We invite you to come and check out the Chamber. The public is invited to attend Chamber meetings, which are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 11:30 a.m. in the Civic Center.